FirstBike Limited Edition
The Limited Edition Balance Bike model features top of the line Schwalbe Big Apple tires for maximum traction on any biking surface, a safety steering limiter and a gentle brake for gradual braking (Unlike the commonly used rear V-brake, this unique drum brake is also safe for little fingers).
FirstBike was designed in Germany and made of unbreakable super light fiberglass reinforced composite frame, fork and wheels. This means FirstBIKE will not swell, scratch, splinter or rust.
Note: If your child is under the age of 2.5 or with an inseam of less than 13.5, we recommend buying the optional, removable lowering kit. 90% of two-year-olds need the kit to start. FirstBIKE Lowering Kit. There is also an optional FirstBike Basket, or cute assorted bells available to dress up the bike.
- Light weight at 8.4 pounds
- Replaceable pneumatic tires with Schrader valves
- Five spoke composite wheels with smooth spinning bearings
- Hand-controlled, rear drum SafetyStop brake ensures very gentle braking
- Steering limiter helps prevent rough falls
- Lightweight composite frame is rust proof
- Front and rear splash guards
- Comes with reflective stickers for you to apply
- Soft rubber seat and hand grips
- Lifetime Limited warranty on frame and fork
- 5-year warranty on all other parts
- Assembly in minutes
- Available in two fun colours: Blue and Orange
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
FirstBike Limited Balance Bike
Pros Aesthetically very nice looking Easy to build Light Good seat cushioning * Handlebars do not spin 360 which is a GREAT safety feature for kids * built well where my son won’t get any scratches or cuts. Extra tube for tires Handbrakes are adjustable another great feature Cons Price is high Wish the lowering kit was included. I would suggest getting a lowering kit if you child is on the border size wise. All in all we are all very happy with the bike so far. And would recommend.
This bike was absolutely perfect for my 2.5 year old. He is on the tall side so if you are getting this for an average 2.5 year old get the lowering kit. It really helps his Balence and independence!