The Cross Balance Bike model is our best-selling FirstBike. It features air tires ideal for off-road bicycle conditions, best suited for grass, gravel and loose dirt surfaces, a safety steering limiter and a gentle brake for gradual braking (Unlike the commonly used rear V-brake, this unique drum brake is also safe for little fingers).
FirstBike was designed in Germany and made of unbreakable super light fiber glass reinforced composite frame, fork and wheels. This means FirstBIKE will not swell, scratch, splinter or rust.
Note: If your child is under the age of 2.5 or with an inseam of less than 13.5, we recommend buying the optional, removable lowering kit. 90% of two-year-olds need the kit to start. FirstBIKE Lowering Kit. There is also an optional FirstBike Basket, or cute assorted bells available to dress up the bike.
- Light weight at 8.4 pounds
- Replaceable pneumatic tires with Schrader valves
- Five spoke composite wheels with smooth spinning bearings
- Hand-controlled, rear drum SafetyStop brake ensures very gentle braking
- Steering limiter helps prevent rough falls
- Lightweight composite frame is rust proof
- Front and rear splash guards
- Comes with reflective stickers for you to apply
- Soft rubber seat and hand grips
- Lifetime Limited warranty on frame and fork
- 5-year warranty on all other parts
- Assembly in minutes
- Available in fun colours: Red, Silver, Orange and Violet.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very easy to put together! Good quality and finish. Sturdy yet light. My 2.5 yr daughter doesn't seam too interested in it for now. But the bike is light enough that she can easily stand it up. Very little danger to get hurt or scratched with this design. All bolts are recessed and there are no sharp edges or corners.
They learn to balance at a young age. This is a very good product.