FirstBike Limited Edition
The Limited Edition Balance Bike model features top of the line Schwalbe Big Apple tires for maximum traction on any biking surface, a safety steering limiter and a gentle brake for gradual braking (Unlike the commonly used rear V-brake, this unique drum brake is also safe for little fingers).
FirstBike was designed in Germany and made of unbreakable super light fiberglass reinforced composite frame, fork and wheels. This means FirstBIKE will not swell, scratch, splinter or rust.
Note: If your child is under the age of 2.5 or with an inseam of less than 13.5, we recommend buying the optional, removable lowering kit. 90% of two-year-olds need the kit to start. FirstBIKE Lowering Kit. There is also an optional FirstBike Basket, or cute assorted bells available to dress up the bike.
- Light weight at 8.4 pounds
- Replaceable pneumatic tires with Schrader valves
- Five spoke composite wheels with smooth spinning bearings
- Hand-controlled, rear drum SafetyStop brake ensures very gentle braking
- Steering limiter helps prevent rough falls
- Lightweight composite frame is rust proof
- Front and rear splash guards
- Comes with reflective stickers for you to apply
- Soft rubber seat and hand grips
- Lifetime Limited warranty on frame and fork
- 5-year warranty on all other parts
- Assembly in minutes
- Available in two fun colours: Blue and Orange
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As advertised, apart for the colour more towards a red than orange. The kids loved their bikes!! And great customer service, quick delivery. Thanks!
This bike is light, solid, d Good on and off road.
Our 2 year old is a daredevil while bombing down hills riding on and off-road. He needed a balance bike capable of handling rugged all-terrain use with a hand-brake due to the incredible speeds he achieves riding downhill. He's also small for his age but the lowering kit was perfect so he could just stand over the seat while only 81 cm tall. He rides as often as possible up to 6 km in one day and finds this bike comfortable for long, fast and technical rides. From our perspective this bike is durable, easy to clean, light and easy to carry. I highly recommend this balance bike for very and adventurous toddlers.