The Street Balance Bike model features air tires ideal for biking in urban areas with paved sidewalks, concrete, stone, or packed dirt surfaces, a safety steering limiter and a gentle brake for gradual braking (Unlike the commonly used rear V-brake, this unique drum brake is also safe for little fingers).
FirstBike was designed in Germany and made of unbreakable super light fiberglass reinforced composite frame, fork and wheels. This means FirstBIKE will not swell, scratch, splinter or rust.
Note: If your child is under the age of 2.5 or with an inseam of less than 13.5, we recommend buying the optional, removable lowering kit. 90% of two-year-olds need the kit to start. FirstBIKE Lowering Kit.
- Light weight at 8.4 pounds
- Replaceable pneumatic tires with Schrader valves
- Five spoke composite wheels with smooth spinning bearings
- Hand-controlled, rear drum Safety Stop brake ensures very gentle braking
- Steering limiter helps prevent rough falls
- Lightweight composite frame is rust proof
- Front and rear splash guards
- Comes with reflective stickers for you to apply
- Soft rubber seat and hand grips
- Lifetime Limited warranty on frame and fork
- 5-year warranty on all other parts
- Assembly in minutes
- Available in fun colours: Red, blue, green, pink