STRIDER SPORT - 12"
Best Selling Strider Balance Bike
For Ages 18 Months to 5 Years Old
The Strider Sport is a best-seller in Canada for very good reason. It features a super lightweight design at less than 6.7 lbs for easy control; a low starting seat height at 11 inches to fit the youngest of toddlers; custom, maintenance-free tires that never need inflating so your child can just jump on and go; integrated footrests; and added features such as a padded mini-saddle with extendable post to grow with the child, custom mini grips for a better fit, and no tool, easy assembly.
- Durable steel frame.
- No-tool height adjustments for seat and handlebars (quick-releases included).
- Super lightweight design makes it easy for children to control.
- Launchpad footrests with grip tape.
- Simple, no tool assembly.
- Custom ultralight, maintenance free EVA Polymer tires (no flats, no puming air)
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels.
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings.
- Padded mini-saddle and XL Post to add 3 extra inches included.
- Custom mini grips for better fit.
- Handlebar with safety pad.
- Two year warranty.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We received the bike a few days after we ordered.
The assembly was quite easy. Will offer this bike to our granddaughter for her first birthday. We know she is a little young, but she will use it within the next few months.
Good quality product . Appreciate the fact that the tires cannot become flat ! The two seats that were included are great.
A great gift to offer a child.
Got this bike for our daughter (age 3 1/2) and our son (Age 2) for Christmas. It's only been a few days and our daughter has taken to it quickly and we see her cruising on it in a couple more weeks. Our son doesn't have much interest yet, but he's been under the weather. I know once he's feeling better he'll be riding around all over.
The bike looks as good as it performs. As promised in the literature my 2.5 yr old loves her new balance bike. I can't wait until she lifter her feet.