Best Selling Strider Balance Bike
For Ages 18 Months to 5 Years Old
The Strider Sport is a best-seller in Canada for very good reason. It features a super lightweight design at less than 6.7 lbs for easy control; a low starting seat height at 11 inches to fit the youngest of toddlers; custom, maintenance-free tires that never need inflating so your child can just jump on and go; integrated footrests; and added features such as a padded mini-saddle with extendable post to grow with the child, custom mini grips for a better fit, and no tool, easy assembly.
- Durable steel frame.
- No-tool height adjustments for seat and handlebars (quick-releases included).
- Super lightweight design makes it easy for children to control.
- Launchpad footrests with grip tape.
- Simple, no tool assembly.
- Custom ultralight, maintenance free EVA Polymer tires (no flats, no puming air)
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels.
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings.
- Padded mini-saddle and XL Post to add 3 extra inches included.
- Custom mini grips for better fit.
- Handlebar with safety pad.
- Two year warranty.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It arrived unbelievably quick I’ll which was great. The bike is super easy to assemble. My daughter is 19 months and still a bit small for it but hopefully she’ll get the hang of it over summer.