STRIDER CLASSIC - 12"
Skill-Building, Entry-Level Model
For Ages 18 Months to 3.5 Years (Optional XL Seat Post available for 4 - 5 years old).
The Strider Classic is a best-seller for price conscious shoppers. It includes all the core elements of what makes Strider popular: Very lightweight at only 6.7 lbs, launchpad footrests and a low starting seat height of 11 inches to fit the smallest toddlers, but without some of the more expensive options of custom grips, padded mini saddle with extendable post and quick releases of the Sport model. Excellent value for quality.
- Durable steel frame.
- Super lightweight design makes it easy for children to control.
- Launchpad footrests with grip tape.
- Easy assembly with wrench included.
- Custom ultralight, maintenance free EVA Polymer tires (no flats, no puming air)
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels.
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings.
- Standard handlebar and grips.
- All weather plastic mini sadle.
- Available in Red and Blue colours.
- Two year warranty.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My son loves his new red Stryder Classic. It was shipped promptly and was easy to assemble. That being said, the product was shipped without a second quick release clamp for the handlebars - so they would remain fixed in place.
Although this bike is still in the box due to the winter months I believe it was a great purchase for my granddaughter! More importantly the best part of balance bikes Canada is the customer care that was evident from day one! A company that truly cares about their customers and strived to bring satisfaction.